Providing the skills and resources to the children and women of the Kayunga Town Council in Uganda.
- Guidance for orphans, abandoned, and other vulnerable children
- Encouraging children to play sports to teach teamwork and belonging
- Early and continued education for children without school
- Providing women a platform to share ideas, knowledge and best practices on empowerment and human rights issues.
- Nurturing self-reliance by providing the skills, knowledge and tools to promote self support